Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Whats up with the Social?

well there are chances of showers tomorrow during the social. After discussions with the President and William Chiu (helped plan social with me) we decided that rain or shine the social will go on. It will be in the canopy area between the softball fields.
I said it started at 12:00pm before but lets make it around 12:15 ish I guess. Anyone with board games, bring them if you think it'll be a fun thing to play. Bring something that we can play with.
Thank you to all of you who are contributing to this event. Please try to make it.

If there are any questions feel free to contact me via email [ albertzlu@gmail.com ] or the best option which is calling me. ask around for my number. i dont want to post up my number because this is the world wide web so yeah. ask around

thank you and ill see you all tomorrow rain or shine
-Albert Lu
vice president

No comments: