Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inter - club Social

William Chiu and I have planned out an inter-club social. It will be a pot luck social, everyone has to bring something, not just chips and what not -_-
For example I will be trying to bring fried rice. Be sure to bring enough to feed around 15 people.
Location: Almansor Park
Date: Monday, Feb. 9, 2009 [no school that day]
Email me or somehow contact me on what you will be bring, I'll be keeping a list.
Time: 12:00pm - whenever
were going to be playing games too like maybe ultimate Frisbee and yeah.... what ever else people might be bring like a fun board game or something
No non-members!! unless he or she has talked to me or is an honorary member.
once again....
What? Inter-Club Social
Where? Almansor Park
When? Monday, Feb. 9, 2009 @12:00pm
Mandatory? as far as we know yes, mandatory to bring something too, you must contact me and tell me what your bringing

my email is albertzlu@gmail.com in case there are any questions or to tell me what you will be bringing.
-Albert Lu
vice president

No comments: