For those who missed today's meeting, here's what we discussed tomorrow's concert:
- call time is before 4:30 PM, roughly around 4, so be sharp!! (haha get it? b sharp)
- bring some money, in case we might decide to go for dinner after the concert
- wear your Tri M sweater; you can dress casually, but dress nicely, please
- also bring an umbrella, incase it rains
- at 4:30 PM, we will set up the auditorium
- at 5:00 PM, Millie Chen will arrive
- at 5:30 PM, Samantha and Sergio will start selling tickets at $10, and Betty, Tiffany, and Jenny will be in charge of the petition table and sell raffle tickets
- other Tri M members will usher or help relieve others, etc.
- at 6:00 PM, the concert will start
- at 9:00 PM, the concert will end, and we'll start to clean up
if you have any further questions, please comment or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.
See you tomorrow!
Lauren Quon, secretary