Big news awaits! Here's a run-down of what was discussed at today's meeting:
- David Choi and Kina Grannis will be performing at AHS on May 2nd!!!
Once again, they are popular Youtube artists- make sure to check them out:
David Choi-----> http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchoimusic
Kina Grannis---> http://www.youtube.com/user/kinagrannis
And AHS alumni, Millie Chen will also perform!!!
Millie Chen---> http://www.youtube.com/user/HiHiMillie
**Major props to Albert for getting them to perform here! Thank you Albert! you are now dubbed, "Awesome Albert"
***Also, a ginormous thank you to David Choi, Kina Grannis, and Millie Chen for helping Tri M Music Honor Society raise money for American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.
- Important information for concert on May 2nd:
- call time will be 4:00-4:30PM; Ms. Maloney will not let anyone in after 4:30, so be punctual!
- set up will be at 5:00PM
- tickets will be sold at the door for $10
- concert will start at 6:00PM
- service club members will be needed to help clean up after the concert
For more information, please see the David Choi and Kina Grannis Concert post a few posts below.
*Thank you Christine for making flyers to promote the concert!
- American Cancer Society donation money is due on May 8th
Sorry this is such a lengthy post, but this information must be conveyed! That is all.
Lauren Quon, secretary